[Chlug] 1st Page on Web

info at promedia55.biz info at promedia55.biz
Tue Oct 28 15:44:26 EST 2014

Hey Guys, I hope you're well.

My name is Ryan I work for a local online marketing company in Melbourne. I
was doing some research on some of your competitors when I came across your
site.

I noticed while you have a decent looking website, you don't appear in
Google's organic listings for a whole bunch of keywords pertaining to your
industry.

The agency I work for could get you guys a lot more leads online. Whether
that is through making sure you appear in the organic listing (where over
80% of people click) on Google, or

Just by making sure your website convert a lot more visitors into leads.
Given your current landing page, I can only assume it's not converting
anymore than 3% of people visiting your site. I hope you don't mind me
emailing, I just find it a little less invasive from calling you up and
interrupting what ever it is you are doing at this present moment :)

If this sounds like something of interest, or something you would like to
explore further - simply reply with full contact details and I will give you
a quick buzz.

Regards,

Ryan