[Chlug] Secure your 2015 Flight for Only R1, 000 PLUS Save Up to 15% on 2015 Tours

STA Travel newsletter at statravel.co.za
Tue Nov 4 21:51:54 EST 2014

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjE2NTQ2OTkS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&j=NDQwMzU4MzYzS0&mt=1&rt=0 into your browser.

If you are unable to see the message below, click below to view:
 http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjE2NTQ2OTkS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&j=NDQwMzU4MzYzS0&mt=1&rt=0

Hi Guys,

Remember, remember the 4th of November.

Why you ask? Because today is the day you secure an amazing holiday for yourself for next year! Our bestselling and top deal for 2015 is still our Phuket for R8,999. ThatÕs right, for only R8,999 you can secure a flight to Thailand, 7 nights accommodation in a 4* resort including your taxes and transfers. You wonÕt get a deal like this at any other travel agency!

This month weÕre also offering 15% Off ALL North America Adventure Tours. Remember the Eddie Murphy Classic - Coming to America? With a saving like that you too can feel like African royalty heading off to the big US of A.

Or maybe you would prefer to lock in a Euro next year. WeÕre also offering 15% off ALL Europe Contikis booked this month. Oh yes, soon you could be cruising on a gondola in Venice or taking a selfie under the Eiffel tower in Paris.

DonÕt delayÉ Book your tour today!

STA Travel,
Find Your Adventure

See the full colour version of this mailer...
 http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjE2NTQ2OTkS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&j=NDQwMzU4MzYzS0&mt=1&rt=0

***** STA Travel *****

Why am I getting this?
If this is the first time you have received this newsletter - thank you for registering! If you have booked a ticket with us in the past few weeks, you will also be receiving it for the first time - we hope you like it - but if you don't, then please unsubscribe here and we promise not to bother you again.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=21&ms=MjE2NTQ2OTkS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NDQwMzU4MzYzS0&mt=1&rt=0

Enquiries:
Please do not reply to this newsletter.
Make an enquiry via the website or call 0861 781 781.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=26&ms=MjE2NTQ2OTkS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NDQwMzU4MzYzS0&mt=1&rt=0

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this newsletter please go to:
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=21&ms=MjE2NTQ2OTkS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NDQwMzU4MzYzS0&mt=1&rt=0