[Chlug] coffee mugs 21:30:56

etc-sales at vip.163.com etc-sales at vip.163.com
Mon Jun 30 23:30:48 EST 2014

chlug at lists.linux.org.au

Dear

We are mugs factory,we custom different mugs for clients, the following mugs for choice, meanwhile we also custom other mugs shapes as per clients request, welcome your enquiry
More items please visit our website
Our features:
·         Minimum Order quantity from 1000pcs
·         High fire kiln printing,logo color never fade,  Microwave & Dishwasher safe
·         Choice of Packaging: Gift Box, White Box, Plain Packaging
·         We can delivery mugs directly to your warehouse

Best Regards,

Isabella
Sales Manager| European eternal commodity Co.,ltd
Expert in the MUGS Industry
T (0086-150-36068878) | F (371) 61605160| E etc-sales at vip.163.com
No.3, Huanghe road, Zhengzhou city, 45000, China

Unsubscribe