[Chlug] Boost the online sales- Hire dedicated SEO

Stevert Hanks steverthanks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:59:06 EST 2014

Hello,

My name is Stevert Hanks and I belong to digital marketing industry.

I took the liberty to browse your website and analyzed it on my own
parameters of digital advertising. I realized that despite having a good web
layout, it is not ranking well on Google for several of popular keywords of
your industry. There is a strong need of advance web marketing along with
fulfilling traditional ways of internet advertising.

I believe in providing high ROI to my clients and deliver excellent results
to them. I can deliver a huge boost to your online rankings and visitor
click-through rate. I am based in India, with excellent Internet access and
low overheads, 7 years' experience in SEO and internet marketing. The
methods I adopt for improve your website organic rankings, are ethical and
purely white hats as per latest Google guidelines.

My services include but not limited to content marketing, social channels
(Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube) optimization, content syndication,
Press releases and video marketing. I am also having good hands in keywords
research, landing pages optimization, conversion assessment and Google
analytics installation. My minimum fee starts from 149 USD per month and can
be customized as per individual project requirement.

Please write back to me for having a FREE website analysis report of your
online business along with my service proposal. It is certain that you would
see your website rankings, traffic and sales, increasing after deploying my
methods. I can take maximum 4 orders now to make sure that I give my 200% to
each of my client and will not be over-worked, so kindly act sooner.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Stevert Hanks, SEO Consultant

Delhi, India

DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003 and Bill C-28. We have clearly noted the
source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the open lines and they
are in no way misleading in any course. We have found your mail address
through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal means.
If you get this mail unsolicited, please reply with "DELETE" in the subject
line and we will take care that you do not get any further promotional mail.