[Chlug] Salary starts at $5,000 per month before bonuses.

Denise Jenkins denise.jenkins at shipfreedeals.com
Fri Jun 28 03:33:27 EST 2013

Hi there,

We're looking for highly motivated people to work from home. we're currently
forming a team of online talents to Improve a betting system.
You will be asked to work up to 8 hours a week.
Work fee starts at $5,000 per month
before bonuses.

Candidates must have the following:

1. High school graduate
2. Ability to work from home
3. Proven successful experience with http://shipfreedeals.com/b/click/1617/139419018/b8905.html    , Should earn at least $500 within a week, in either real or play money with a starting amount of no more than $54 at a time.

Good luck,
Denise Jenkins,
HR Manager