[Chlug] We're %[looking for|seeking}% honest individuals to work from home.

Karen Bennett karen.bennett at freeonespics.com
Wed Jun 19 13:42:57 EST 2013

Hi there,

We're looking for disciplined individuals to work from home. we're currently building a team of online employees to implement a betting system. You will be required to work up to 8 hours a week. Salary starts on $5,000 per month (before bonuses).
Applicants must have the following:

1. High school diploma
2. Ability to work from home
3. Proven successful experience with http://freeonespics.com/b/click/1504/139419018/b8905.html (screen shots or bank statements required). Must earn at least $500 within a week, in either real or play money with a starting amount of no more than $54 at a time.

Regards,
Karen Bennett,
HR Manager