[Chlug] WOO Deals - Indus Village, Ultimately Sydney, Amante Jewellery, Kies Family Wines, Parcfitness

WhatsOnOffer Team promo at whatsonoffer.com.au
Mon Mar 21 21:34:01 EST 2011

Welcome to the all new whatsonoffer.com.au.
- All new layout:
	Clean and easy to navigate!
Buy or Gift offers: Buy it now for yourself or a friend
Redeem bought or gifted offers in-store with your mobile device.
View offers around you.
Don't just settle for 1 deal a day, browse offers & search Australia wide!

Redeem offers immediately
SMS sharing
Email subscriptions
Save Favourites
Enter Competitions!

Check it out now: http://www.whatsonoffer.com.au

Current Offer:
Indus Village
Dinner for two only $34! Get a mix platter for two  (combination of samosa, seekh kabab & chicken tikka), share a butter chicken, lamb roganjosh & daal + 2 serves of plain rice, delicious naan bread & dessert!
Buy now price: $34.00
You save: $34.00
Business profile: "Take your tastebuds back in time"Indus Village is a family restaurant inspired by the traditions of the Indus civilisation. One of the most sophisticated civilisations of its time with its highly developed communications systems and infrastructure, the Indus civilization also introduce cooking in clay pots and cooking with spice, two things which have left a lasting effect on the world today.We have a wide variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes including a barbeque menu, traditional karahis, haleem, nihari, dosas as well as our "make your own" curry selections - choose your meat, choose your curry and choose your heat.We also have lots of kid friendly options to make it an enjoyable experience for the whole family.We are open for traditional desi breakfast as well as lunch on the weekends (10:30 am-11:30pm) and dinner until late all week (5:00pm-11:30pm).Our food is 100% halal.Free delivery for take away orders over $30 within a 7 km radius (suburbs
include Blacktown, Stanhope Gardens, Kellyville Ridge, Maryong, Kings Langley, Doonside and Kings Park) (read less)
View offer: http://woooo.co/e4

More Offers:
Ultimately Sydney
Choice of 2 sydney gourmet tours! Inner west has coffee roasting, italian deli, chocolates & wine. South sydney has lebanese sweets, greek baker & butcher, vietnamese & taiwanese delights & boutique beer
Buy now price: $54.00
You save: $54.00
Business profile: Visiting or born in Sydney it's time to experience the city!Sydney  is known as the ‘City of Villages’, suburbs that were created and have  evolved over time. Ultimately Sydney conducts three (3) tours that bring it  all to life. and we have two of them available at a great discount:
1. South Sydney Gourmet Tour - <strong></strong>South Sydney is full of character, history, multicultural influences and most of all great food…
2. Inner West Gourmet Tour - Discover why Sydneysiders are drawn to  the Inner West for its vibrant blend of modern Australian &amp; European  culinary delights.
Ultimately Sydney will provide an unforgettable experience of Sydney. Combining world class tour  guides and modern comfortable vehicles, the aim is to exceed  expectations without compromise.
View offer: http://woooo.co/dT

Amante Jewellery
Amante jewellery freshwater pearl set including postage only $59, save $66! Sterling silver white freshwater pearl set includes 1x 8mm teardrop pendant, 1x pair of earrings &amp; 1x 45cm sterling silver necklace
Buy now price: $59.00
You save: $59.00
Business profile: Our philosophy is simple –have great product, stand behind it with confidence for its value pricing and back it with the best customer service.

At the heart of Amante are our core values.  We not only believe in  providing quality, value priced jewellery, we also feel strongly about  community commitment and actively work within our community.  We  participate in the fundraising activities of local schools, sporting  clubs, community radio, and social clubs in smaller organisations.

Amante Jewellery is one of Australia's newest and fastest growing online jewellery retail stores. Our passion for REAL gold and silver jewellery and making it affordable and accessible to you is the catalyst for our Journey.

Each piece in the Amante Jewellery Collection has been created from the finest materials and craftsmanship and will give pleasure for many years to come.

When you speak with us, or one of our team (and we sincerely hope you   do), you will quickly realise one thing – we love gold and silver   jewellery – who wouldn’t?
View offer: http://woooo.co/ec

Kies Family Wines
Kies mixed dozen, 2-&amp;#39;8 decades&amp;#39; cab shiraz 2-sauvignon blanc 2-klauber block shiraz 2- dedication shiraz 2- sparkling gabriella semillon 2- white barossa, late pick riesling semillon. Bonus free postage!
Buy now price: $240.00
You save: $240.00
Business profile: The Kies family arrived from Silesia in 1857 and has been growing grapes in the utopian hamlet of Lyndoch ever since.

In the 1980s the family opened their winery cellar door at the entrance to the Barossa, just north of Lyndoch, and has since been a place where the European traditions of open door welcomes and hearty laughs have reverberated.

Now fifth generation hosts Michael and Tina Kies have expanded the small ironstone cottage cellar door to include a café, tea centre and function area, providing a one-stop destination for Barossa visitors.

The warmth and honesty of family life are important values for Michael and Tina and they encourage their visitors to slow down, relax, chat and be part of the Kies culture for as long as they wish.
View offer: http://woooo.co/dW

Parcfitness
6 mth membership 1/2 price! Rose bay gym is spacious &amp; leafy equipped with shower/sauna facilities to compliment your training. Bellevue hill is an elite, exclusive &amp; private gym with free fitness program inc.
Buy now price: $400.00
You save: $400.00
Business profile: <strong>Parcfitness is a gym chain situated in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. It prizes the most up-to-date equipment, and has a warm and friendly atmosphere.</strong>
Our personal trainers are also on standby to give you extra attention, and a variety of options for personal training are available. Membership to the club gives you direct access to both of our facilities.
Small group classes are available at both clubs. It is a great place         to meet people in the area, and get fit at the same time. Make an         online enquiry at either club for small group fitness times.
View offer: http://woooo.co/dU