[Chlug] michlbio at sify.com has shared a business with you La Taza Coffee House

root at w2.mojopages.com root at w2.mojopages.com
Tue May 11 14:55:02 EST 2010

Hi,

michlbio at sify.com wants to share a business with you from Kens5:

Name:La Taza Coffee House

To view this business, follow this link: http://linktown.kens5.com/biz/la-taza-coffee-house/san-antonio/tx/78232/20282685

Here's a personal message from michlbio at sify.com:

Attention: CAN YOU HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION?

I want to drop you a quick note because I did not hear from you concerning the information I sent you the other day. In case you did not receive the letter introducing my intent.I came across your contact via international personal research profile in my earnest search for a trustworthy and honest person to handle a transaction with me and I apologize if the content of the mail or method of approach are contrary to your moral ethics, but I had to reach you through this medium.

I have a proposition and i will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished. Now my questions are:

1. Can you handle a financial project of exceeding US$10.5 million?

2. Can I give you this financial trust as a trustee/stake holder ?

If yes, get back to me as soon as Possible and if No, your time reading this mail was well appreciated.

VERY IMPORTANT: CONTACT ME ONLY VIA THE BELOW SECURED EMAIL CONTACT ( michlbio at sify.com ). PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS OR DO NOT HAVE THE FINANCIAL CAPABILITY REQUIRED TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION.

Thank you,

Mr.Michael Bio
Tel:+229-9642-3169
Secured E-mail: michlbio at sify.com

The Kens5 Team

-------

Note: Please do not reply to this message. This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that will not accept incoming e-mail.