[Chlug] Save up to 25% on Topdeck tours, 15 days in Egypt fr R4, 265

STA Travel newsletter at statravel.co.za
Thu Mar 11 23:21:45 EST 2010

If you are unable to see the message below, click below to view:
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=45&m=4375703&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTUzMTUzMDgyS0&mt=1&rt=0

STA Travel South Africa

Issue #15:
With savings of up to 25% on Topdeck this month, everyone can be a jet-setter

See the full colour version of this newsletter with loads of great deals...
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=45&m=4375703&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTUzMTUzMDgyS0&mt=1&rt=0

***** STA Travel *****

Why am I getting this?
If this is the first time you have received this newsletter - thank you for registering! If you have booked a ticket with us in the past few weeks, you will also be receiving it for the first time - we hope you like it - but if you don't, then please unsubscribe here and we promise not to bother you again.
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=7&m=4375703&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTUzMTUzMDgyS0&mt=1&rt=0

Enquiries:
Please do not reply to this newsletter.
Make an enquiry via the website or call 0861 781 781.
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=2&m=4375703&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTUzMTUzMDgyS0&mt=1&rt=0
or email bookingsonline at statravel.co.za

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this newsletter please go to:
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=21&m=4375703&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTUzMTUzMDgyS0&mt=1&rt=0