[Chlug] [OT] I.T. Professionals Database

Andrew Galdes andrew.galdes at impresser.com.au
Mon Oct 12 15:29:55 EST 2009

Hello all,

Some of my web developers and myself have been working on a project to
help I.T. professionals with exposure to local businesses. The idea is
to have an online searchable database of I.T. people (and small I.T.
businesses), their skills and services and where they operate. These
kinds of projects rely on community involvement so I encourage you to
sign up and/or share the link with those who can benefit. Obviously
there is no cost to anyone.

Short List I.T.
--------------
http://www.shortlistit.com.au

Wing me an email if you have any comments or questions.

Thank you!

--
-Andrew Galdes

Managing Director