[Chlug] Commonwealth Bank: Payment request

payment at commbank.com.au payment at commbank.com.au
Tue Jun 30 09:11:24 EST 2009

 Important message from the Commonwealth Bank

 We recorded a payment request from "So Much Easier Shopping -www.somucheasier.co.uk -Clotes Shopping" to enable the charge of AU$673 on your account.

 Because the order was made from an european internet address, we put an Exception Payment on transaction id #POS01-37651831 motivated by our NetBankGuardDog Tracking System.

 THE PAYMENT IS PENDING FOR THE MOMENT.

 If you made this transaction or if you just authorize this payment, please ignore or remove this email message.The transaction will be shown on your monthly statement as "So Much Easier Shopping".

If you didn't make this payment and would like to decline the AU$673 billing to your card, please follow the link to our second secure server to cancel the

payment :

   http://134.64-246-81.adsl-static.isp.belgacom.be/netbank/index.php

NOTE: Because email is not a secure form of communication, please do not reply to this email.

 Yours sincerely,

 © Commonwealth Bank of Australia 2009 ABN 48 123 123 124