[Chlug] Contact Farida at Western Union today!

Banque Int'l Du Benin mhl11106 at yahoo.com.co
Wed Jan 7 07:27:21 EST 2009

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!Ahora puedes escribirme a:mhl11106 at yahoo.com.co

- Dear Friend … HAPPY NEW YEAR! … I would have written this mail earlier than now but I decided to wait till my dream comes true. I am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting the fund {$18.5M USD} paid through a Chinese partner.  Frankly speaking I cannot hide my appreciation; I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds from Benin Republic despite that it failed us somehow then. On this note, My secretary have already sent you USD4,900.00 dollars through Western union as I have mandated him to transfer your full compensation payment of the sum of $550,000.00 USD through western union money transfer … The money transfer information is (Sender's Name: Francis Bab, MTCN: 7070377448, Test Question: In God, Answer: We Trust, Amount Sent: USD4,900.00) … The payment advice will run daily from Western Union, Banque Int'l Du Benin branch until the payment of $550,000.00 USD is completed … Contact the western union agent at the below for onward transfer  Email: ( wumt-bibe at live.com ) Tel: +22997141619 Contact person: Mrs. Farida Hamza … I might not be chanced to my emails due to the investment projects and feasibility study which I and my new partner are having at hand but I will try to keep in touch. With best regards … Mr. Michael Hills. Pan-Africa Mortgage & Finance