[Chlug] This Saturday, Grand Opening!

WebMoneyAuction.com introduction at webmoneyauction.com
Fri Feb 27 00:48:15 EST 2009

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi there,

I thought I'd let you know that there's a new buzz going
round and you might be more then a little interested in it. There's a
website www.webmoneyauction.com that's auctioning of a $10,000 buy-in to
the April WPT Foxwoods event amongst other things. Some really great
poker related stuff, check it out yourself.

And to make it even
better they put a voucher online that gives you 5 free bids with a $7.50
value. So the only thing you have to do to get in the race is register
the free bids and start bidding! Hilarious or what, you might actually
win a $10,000 seat with the free bids, does it get any better than that?
Talk to you in Foxwoods, kind regards

PS The free voucher is not
visible in this email, but you can go to www.webmoneyauction.com to get
your free bids!