[Chlug] Are You Challenged with Type 2 Diabetes, Yuppie Flu, Depression or other modern day health problems?

Sanjohan info at sanjohan.com
Sun Feb 15 18:39:31 EST 2009

Dear Customer,

Are You Challenged with Type 2 Diabetes, Yuppie Flu, Depression or other
modern day health problems?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

http://www.sanjohan.com <http://www.sanjohan.com/>

A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human
blessings." - Hippocrates

Too many of us do not have the slightest idea of how to maintain good
health. When illness strikes, we rely on our doctors to cure us. What we
fail to realize is that “the cure” comes from within. Nature has
provided us with a wondrous immune system, and all you have to do is
take proper care of this inner healing force. Does this sound too
simple? Basically, it is simple, our modern lifestyle has gotten us off
the right track, with fast foods, alcohol abuse, drug dependencies, a
polluted environment and high-tech stress which cause obesity, weight
loss problems, depression, anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis,
osteoarthritis, HIV/AIDS and TB, chronic fatigue syndrome, ME syndrome
and yuppie flu, asthma and bronchitis, type 2 diabetes etc. Nature
intended to fuel our inner healing force with the right natural
substances to enable the body to function up to the fullest potential.
Nature’s resources – whole foods, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino
acids, phytochemicals (herbal remedies that refer to the whole-plant
preparation), and other natural bounties are designed for use in our
immune system. However, because most of us have a profound lack of
knowledge as to what our bodies need to function properly, we find
ourselves out of balance and susceptible to all sorts of illnesses.

All individuals should actively participate in the maintenance of their
health and in the treatment of their disorders with the guidance of a
health care professional. The more we take it upon ourselves to learn
about nutrition, the better we will be prepared to take that active
role. Attitude is also an important factor in the processes of health
maintenance and healing. We must have a positive state of mind in order
to bring harmony to the body. The realization that body (lifestyle),
spirit (desire), and mind (belief) must come together is the first step
to better health.

Our website is the culmination of study, work and research. It is
intended to provide you and your family with a more natural approach to
healing, which may be used in conjunction with your current medical
treatment.

Herbal supplements are unique to conventional medicine because it works
directly on the nervous system therefore treating the causes with the
symptoms. It is therefore important for all our remedies to be taken as
a course. One can use any remedy with each other and together with any
other supplements you may be using.

Browse our site to find the right product for you. This might just be
the experience of your life to re-discover your natural health!

Our online ordering and payment system makes it so easy! And remember,
we ship worldwide!

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!

Get 1 bottle of Hoodia gordonii (60 X 400mg capsules) for only $15, 95.
ALL COSTS INCLUDED!

http://www.sanjohan.com/products/index.asp
<http://www.sanjohan.com/products/index.asp>

Visit our website for more information;

http://www.sanjohan.com <http://www.sanjohan.com/>

Subscribe to our ET-Newsletter at;

http://www.sanjohan.com/members/index.asp
<http://www.sanjohan.com/members/index.asp>

Regards,
Sanjohan - www.sanjohan.com <http://www.sanjohan.com>
E-mail: info at sanjohan.com <mailto:info at sanjohan.com>
Tel: +27 21 873 7124
Fax: +27 21 873 7124

We support a No SPAM Policy! If you would not like to receive
newsletters or promotional offers any more, please click here
<http://www.sanjohan.com/marketing/unsubscribe.asp?ContactID=11266&First
Name=Customer&Email=chlug at lists.linux.org.au>  to remove your details
from our database.