[Chlug] JOB PROPOSAL

Peter Benitez peterbenitez01 at aol.com
Sun May 4 20:28:30 UTC 2008

Good day,
I'm Mr Peter Benitez and I own a company Based on Chinese and African
textile and fabric material in the United Kingdom,I'm in search for a
trustworthy representative in the Australia that can help as a
link between
me and my clients over there.I just reviewed your email through my
email
search I would like to know if your are interested to work from home
for us PB ARTS COMPANY LIMITED .
I Urgently need a representative in the Australia,work online from
home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present
job?
My Company produces various clothing materials, batiks,assorted fabrics
and traditional costumes.We have clients we supply weekly in the
the Australia and my clients make payments for our supplies every
 week
in
form of checks which will take 45days to be credited here if it is
transferred here directly,so I need a honest and sincere individual in
the
the Australia to work as my representative and assist me in
 processing
the payments from our clients and I will pay him/her 10% per each
payment
recieved on my behalf,your likely to recieve 6 payments per
week,minimum of 4.
HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR EXPECTED TO TAKE CARE OFF
Receive payments from my patronizing customers in the Australia on
my behalf i, then deduct 10% from the total funds received as your
workmanship and forward the balance to me Via Western Union Money
Transfer.(the transfer charges should also be deducted from the total
amount
your sending to me). Sheryl Shavers (my former representative has
moved to
Germany with her family) Our payments will be issued out in your name
and sent to your address.
So all I need is to forward your information to my numerous customers
in the Australia and I will contact you before they issue payment
you. Hope to get a favourable reply, if accepted to be my rep and get
back to me with the following informations in this format.
Full:
Name :
full
Address :
Tel number :
Sex :
Age : <>
I will need this informations from you for my record,also if you
require more information, do not hesitate to contact me,i will give
you a
call asap.
Thanks.
MR. Peter Benitez