[Chlug] JOB OPENING IN YOUR AREA !!!!!! {MAKE XTRA INCOME}

Gary Bridge service at photo.walgreens.com
Mon Mar 31 07:12:09 UTC 2008

I am Gary Bridge,Manager Derby House Fabrics Ltd.I need a representative who can be working for us online.We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the USA/CANADA  for which its always too expensive and  stressful for me to come down and receive such payment so i decided to contact you.I am willing to pay you 10% of every payment received by you.

fill the  form below,

NAME
FULL ADDRESS(not p.o. box)
CITY
STATE
ZIP CODE
PHONE NUMBER
AGE
OCCUPATION

View my photos!

I invite you to view the following photo album(s):

Album 03/30/08

Here's how:

http://photo.walgreens.com/getimageforshare/p=294301206943733777/l=17794145/s=34687925/t=ALB/g=24918131/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

1) Visit the link below to access my photos on Walgreens.

Gary's photos

2) You'll be asked to type in your name and email address and then choose a password. This ensures the privacy of my pictures and also sets up your own password-protected account on Walgreens.

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor.  Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

http://photo.walgreens.com/share/p=717301206943733057/l=17794114/g=24918131/cobrandOid=1009/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

3) If you'd like, you can easily order reprints or enlargements of my photos, right from Walgreens. Just select Order Prints while viewing my photos to place an order.