[Chlug] Come join me on Melbourne Cyclist...

family familyncube at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 11:04:03 UTC 2008

Come join me on Melbourne Cyclist.

FROM : MR RUBEN NCUBE
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
Tel :+27-83-988-9405
Dear Sir,

I do understand the concern this letter will bring to you for the fact that it
comes from someone strange to you.But be rest assured for it come with good
intentions.

I am Mrs Ruben ncube the son of late Mr Welshan Ncube from Zimbabwe. My Father
was among the rich black farmers killed in Zimbabwe by war veterans of President
ROBERT MUGABE. My main aim of contacting you is to assist me in transfering the
sum of Thirteen million US Dollars ($13M) Into your oversea account,this money
was given to my Father by Mugabe when they were still in good terms for
investement purposes. Before my father died he deposited the above sum in a
private security company here in Johannesburg  South Africa where i am living
with my Mother Rita  as refugees.I want you to help our family to transfer this
money to your foreign  account.

I am  ready to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance , I shall
enter into a profitAble business when I transfer this funds, all I need is your
maximum coperation.

The confidentiality of this transaction can not be over emphasized I will travel
out of south africa as soon as the funds is transfered. If you listen to CNN OR
BBC NEWS ,you may have heard what is going on in my country,please visit the
following website  http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html   for more
info You can reach our family  through the Below contact:
Phone:+27-83-988-9405 OR Email:familyncube at yahoo.com

in case my proposal arouses your interest I look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Ruben Ncube and Rita Ncube

http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html

Click here to join: