[Chlug] Job Opportunity

Gainsborough Silk Weaving gainbroughconsultants at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 14:24:55 UTC 2008

Date: Tue,  3 Jun 2008 14:42:18 +0200 (CEST)

The

  Gainsborough Silk Weaving

  Alexandra Road, Sudbury

  Suffolk,

  CO10 2XH

  United Kingdom.

  Telephone and Fax:

  +44 (0)7031925561

  Web site: -

  http://www.gainsborough.co.uk

I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned

 undelivered. On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the

  Gainsborough Silk Weaving,My name is Mr.Moore Brown a Texan currently working as

 Gainsborough Consultant.Now here is where you come in:

i want to know if you would like to work online from home and get

 paid without, affecting your present job? Actually i need a

 representative who can be working for Gainsborough.

 WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?

The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in

 united kingdom is 25%, where as for the individual it is only 7%.There

 is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money

 transfer made by a private individual is 7% .That's why we present this

 offer to you! We need agents to represent and receive payment on our

 behalf it could be in form of checks (like American Express, cashier and

 official). You are required to resend the money to us via Money Gram

 or Western Union Money Transfer. This way we will save money because of

 decrease in tax payment.

TOP 5 EARNINGS FOR THE LAST MONTH:

David J. Adams,NY - $14,159.00

Brian L. Jones,VA - $13,066.00

John Johnston,IL - $3000.00

Jenny Mc Kinney , CA - $10,980.00

Rose Likes,NY - $4000.00

Just in case you are concerned about how i got to your contact,

  it was through the "American Chamber of Commerce" for trust worthy

 individuals.i was directed on how to make an online search.

FLEXIBLE PROGRAM:

  TWO HOURS/DAY AT YOUR CHOICE, DAYTIME AND EVENING.

  free-time work.

Work at home Turn your free-time into additional income

  No investments needed.

  YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION

1. Represent and Receive payment from our Customers

2. Cash Payments at your Bank

3. Deduct 10%, which will be your percentage per pay on Payment

 processed.

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage per pay to any of the

 gainsborough warehouses you will be contacted to send payment to or any

 financial commitment to Projects.

NOTE: All charges of the MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

 will be deducted from the money, so you are rest assured that you would

 not spend a dime out of your personal money.

PLUS: HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

10% from each payment processed! For instance: you receive $7000 via

 checks on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from

 $7000) to yourself! At the beginning, your commission will equal 10%,

 though later it will increase up to 15%!

ADVANTAGES:

-You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent

 contractor right from your home office.

-Your job is absolutely legal.

-You can earn up to $3000 - $4000 monthly depending on time you will

 spend for on job. You do not need any capital to start.

-You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present

 Job. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong

 possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us. But the

 problem we have is TRUST, we have made arrangement with the FBI in

 Washington DC, that should anybody gets away with our money, they will

 definitely get hold of such individual and will face the full wrath of the

 law.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR OFFER, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO FILL THE FORM

 BELOW:

N.B

REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL FOR ME TO CO-ORDINATE YOUR FORM WITHIN

 24HRS,SO I COULD GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE ACCEPTANCE

LETTER.(gainbroughconsultants at yahoo.co.uk)

APPLICATION FORM

FIRST NAME-

LAST NAME-

ADDRESS-

CITY-

STATE-

ZIP CODE-

COUNTRY-

CELL PHONE# -

HOME PHONE#

OCCUPATION-

GENDER-

MARITAL STATUS-

AGE-

NATIONALITY-

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS-

According to how you have been briefed earlier by a qualified

 representative of this establishment,you are required and mandated to

 receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned firm.You are to

 deduct 10%

 of all funds processed on a particular order and forward the balance

 payment via Western Union Money Transfer to any of"Gainsborough ltd "

 Groupregional warehouses that will be given to you later,all transfer

 charges would be deducted from the balance after deduction of your 10%

 wage.

                No Experience is needed to join our Team.

                     (Reg No: 2005/013678/09)

      Warm Regards,

   Mr.Moore Brown