[Chlug] I look forward to hear from you

Mr Song Lile songtolile at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Oct 26 10:46:04 UTC 2007

Good day

You might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,My name is Mr. Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Hang Seng Bank",Hong kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into your account. Should you be interested please send me your:- 1. Full names, 2. private phone number, 3. current residential address
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated, my email address is songtolille at yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Lile.