[Chlug] Mlcc Manufacturer

Richard richard.liang at fenghua-advanced.net
Mon Nov 26 13:30:03 UTC 2007

Dear  Sir ,

I am Mr. Ricgard Liang, the International sales manager of Fenghua advanced Technology,Inc.
I got your email adress from your website.

Fenghua advanced Technology,Inc is a leading manufacturer of SMD Multi-Layer Ceramic Chip Capacitor (MLCC) in China.

Fenghua's products include the full series of MLCC with General Chip capacitor, High capacitance capacitor and High Voltage chip capacitor.

Chip size : 0402,0603,0805,1206,1210 to 1812 in EIA standard.
Rated voltage:6.3V,10V, 16V,25V, 50V, 100V, to 1000v,2000V, 3000v.

Featured Products: Size 0603 0805 1206 , X7R Chip capacitor

Fenghua markets and sells its products through channels partners worldwide to the customers oversea.

For more information, Please visit  www.fenghua-advanced.com

Be interesting to Fenghua's product,or become Fenghua's reseller, Please contact me. I will try my best to service you.

Best Regards.

Mr, Ricgard Liang
Sales Manager
Fenghua advanced Technology,Inc