[Chlug] Proposal.

CHAN hangchan at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Dec 28 12:04:29 UTC 2007

FROM: MR.Patrick K. W. Chan
Hang Seng Bank Limited
83 Des Voeux Road, Central
Hong Kong SAR.
DEAR FRIEND,

My name is  Chan  I work with the  Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho
Branch,171 Shaukiwan Road Hong Kong.

 Before the U.S. and Iraqi war, our client Colonel Sadiq Uday, who was
 with the Iraqi forces and also businessman, made a numbered fixed
deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen Millions Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity
several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003.
Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came
from him. We later found out that the Colonel along with his wife and only
daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.
at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was.

After further investigation it was also discovered that he did not declare any
next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit.
And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one
except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Nineteen Millions Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one
will ever come forward to claim it.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the
expiration 5 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong
Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop,
my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the
next of kin to Colonel Sadiq Uday, so that you will be able to receive his
funds.

My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in a position to
instruct HANG SENG BANK to release the deposit to you as the closest
surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the
money with you . That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and
have them release the deposit to you. We share the percentage  70/30.
I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would
have drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the deposit.
I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days.
I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to Him
I will then officially communicate with my Bank and instruct them to release
the deposit to you. With these: all is done. I am aware of the consequences
of this proposal.

I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this
mail.I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive.If my offer is of no
appeal to you,delete this message and forget I ever contacted you.
Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal.
You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums
out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am
not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this
may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry
dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones
way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once
I find myself in total control of my destiny.

 These chances wont pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my
chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on
with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an
opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward
for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated
the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with
me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation,
good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the
center of relevance in my life. Lets share the blessing.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a
conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via
official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project.
I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone
lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account.
Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also
through the email account that i will provide therein in this email.

Further more be informed that the fact that you are a foreigner give you
the privilege to stand in as my deceased client beneficiary as my
deceased client had no relation all his family died with him during
the war and I can not use my relation because its not accepted
here in Hong Kong. Also I am very confident that we will be able to
establish the trust that is needed to complete this deal and all that
I need from the time been is your willingness and commitment so
that we can end this in the nest one weeks.

What you need to understand about this transaction is that I will
make sure that it passes through all international banking laws
regards to this I will take care of all the expenses and the cost
of retaining the service of my Attorney to give the transaction
the proper documentation that is required to perfect the finishing.
Your only obligation in this transaction will be to set up two
offshore accounts that can accommodate these funds and I will
give you more light later once you agree to partner with me.

Like I said before there is no risk involve as it will pass through
international banking laws and all documents related to this
transaction will be sent to you  for your perusal and trust.

I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official
lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to
assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality
Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously.
Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children.
I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the
consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing
gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter
of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking
clients. Do not betray my confidence.If we can be of one accord,
we should plan a meeting, soon. Should you be interested I will prefer
you to reach me on the email address below.
E-mail:patkwch at yahoo.com.hk .
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Mr Patrick Chan.
patkwch at yahoo.com.hk