No subject

Wed Aug 15 18:12:05 UTC 2007

foreigner by name John Lyndon Creek died on 4th of January 2003 and=20
since=20
then=20
nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money because=20
he=20
has no family members who are aware of the existence of neither the=20
account=20
nor the funds. Also Information from the National Immigration states=20
that he=20
was single on entry into the UK.
I have secretly discussed this matter with some of the bank officials=20
and we=20
have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. We thus=20
propose=20
to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin of these funds=20
from=20
the deceased and funds released to you after due processes have been=20
followed.
This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is =20
legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism=20
or any=20
other illegal act. On your interest, let me hear from you.
I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should=20
discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive.
=20
If=20
my offer is of no appeal to you,delete this message and forget I ever=20
contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of
 my=20
proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made=20
tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking=20
sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good=20
conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of
=20
my=20
industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come=20
ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for=20
once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chance wont=20
pass=20
me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work=20
with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy=20
me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with=20
new=20
opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well
=20
worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have=20
here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank.We=20
the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you=20
with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my=20
life.=20
Lets
share the blessing.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a
=20
conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via=20
official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I=20
repeat, I=20
do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I=20
want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me=20
only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through the=20
email account that i will provide therein in this email
Regards,
Mr.Alexander
+44 703 590 0465