[Chlug] Seminars Cancelled - Rescheduled as an online webcast!

Jon Van Dahm jon.vandahm at 21st-degree.com
Sat Sep 23 07:19:05 UTC 2006

Greetings Tennessee Educators!

Mind-Streams had previously scheduled a seminar to be held at Marriott – Downtown Memphis on September 26th and Courtyard – Downtown Nashville on September 27th.  Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to cancel these informational seminars.  In an effort to afford Tennessee the same opportunity as most other states, we are instead offering Tennessee educators an online webcast to learn about our regionally accredited programs and Title I loan forgiveness.

The webcast will discuss the online undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs offered by regionally accredited universities through our company.  This is an opportunity for Title I teachers to learn about new legislation concerning Title I Loan Forgiveness, and how it may apply to our programs if you qualify.

If you have already sent your RSVP for the seminar, please accept our apology and consider logging into our webcast.  Please reply to this message and we will send you a confirmation along with the link and password to enter the webcast.  Otherwise, a counselor will be in contact with you soon.

If you do not want to log onto the webcast, but would like more information please inquire about our online degree programs via our website:

http://www.mind-streams.com/requestinfo.php?sn=jv824

INFORMATIONAL WEBCAST DETAILS:

Wednesday, September 26th & 4:30pm – 5:30pm

To RSVP, please reply with your full name, contact numbers, email addresses, and program of interest.  You will be sent the link and password to enter the webcast for the above time and date.

Degree Programs Offered:

Associates Degree
- Associate of Arts

Bachelors Degrees
-B.A. with a Major in English
-B.A. with a Major in Global Studies
-B.A. with a Major in Early Childhood Development

Masters Degrees
-Educational Administration
- Reading
- Instructional Technology
- Teaching (M.A.T.) Specializations available:  Reading, Special
    Education, Educational Technology, Teaching and Learning, Early
    Childhood Education and even National Board Certification Prep.
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Educational Leadership and School Administration
- Child and Adolescent Literacy
- Special Education

Ed.D. & PhD (Doctorate) Programs
-Educational Leadership
-Health Care Education
-Higher Education Leadership
-Human Services Administration
-Instructional Leadership
-Instructional Technology and Distance Education
-Instructional & Curriculum Leadership
-Organizational Leadership
-Special Education
-Speech Pathology