[Chlug] Higher Ed. Seminar - Final Reminder

Jon Van Dahm jon.vandahm at 21st-degree.com
Wed Sep 13 08:28:03 UTC 2006

Dear Tennessee Educators!

Mind-Streams invites you to one of two informational seminars to be held on Tuesday, September 26th and Wednesday, September 27th.  The sessions will discuss the online undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs offered by regionally accredited universities through our company.

This is an opportunity for Title I teachers to learn about new legislation concerning Title I Loan Forgiveness, and how it may apply to our programs if you qualify.

We understand you may be located too far from any of these locations to reasonably attend.  If you cannot attend a seminar, but would like more information please inquire about our online degree programs via our website:

http://www.mind-streams.com/requestinfo.php?sn=jv497

INFORMATIONAL SESSION DETAILS:

Tuesday, September 26th

Marriott - Downtown
250 North Main Street
Memphis, TN 38103

(OR)

Wednesday, September 27th

Courtyard - Downtown
170 Fourth Avenue West
Nashville, TN 37219

*Both seminars are from 4:30pm – 6:00pm   (Refreshments will be served)

***To RSVP*** Please reply to this email with your full name, contact numbers, email addresses, school name, program of interest and date of seminar (or) call Jon Van Dahm toll free at 866.880.1383.

You may also RSVP online @

http://www.mind-streams.com/seminarsearch.php?sn=jv497

Degree Programs Offered:

Associates Degree
- Associate of Arts

Bachelors Degrees
-B.A. with a Major in English
-B.A. with a Major in Global Studies
-B.A. with a Major in Early Childhood Development

Masters Degrees
-Educational Administration
- Reading
- Instructional Technology
- Teaching (M.A.T.) Specializations available:  Reading, Special
    Education, Educational Technology, Teaching and Learning, Early
    Childhood Education and even National Board Certification Prep.
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Educational Leadership and School Administration
- Child and Adolescent Literacy
- Special Education

Ed.D. & PhD (Doctorate) Programs
-Educational Leadership
-Health Care Education
-Higher Education Leadership
-Human Services Administration
-Instructional Leadership
-Instructional Technology and Distance Education
-Instructional & Curriculum Leadership
-Organizational Leadership
-Special Education
-Speech Pathology