[Chlug] !!! JOB OPPORTUNITY !!!

Ningshing International Inc marriam1944 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 17 07:51:02 UTC 2006

Ningshing International Inc.
No.138 Tianning Mansion
Zhongshan Road West
CHINA.
Fax:- 852-300-61446
http://www.ningshing.cn

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mrs. Jenny Chu, Vice President of Ningbo Ningshing International Company. We are a group of business men/women who deal on Raw Materials and My company was established in 2004 we export raw materials such as non-metallic minerals such as lcite,Barytes,Manganese Dioxide,Dolomite Mica China Clay,Manganese Dioxide,Ferrous (Iron) Oxide.

The various industries we cater to are Paints,Rubber,andPlastics,Construction chemicals.My sales vary from different sizes and we export them into Canada, Europe, Asia and America.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in Canada, Europe and America as well as making payments through you to us and earn 5% of every payment made through you to us.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative. If you are interested, please complete the form Below.

1. Your Full Names ____________________________________
2. Your Full Contact Address ____________________________
3.State/Country/Zipcode _______________________________
6. Your Phone/Fax Numbers ______________________________

Your earliest response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Mrs. Jenny Chu
C.E.O