[Chlug] Need Your Assistance!!

williams parker par.kersa at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:10:02 UTC 2006

From:Mr. williams parker

23c Elizabeth Upper South Africa,

Email address:par.kersa at hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing  to you as a friend i can trust,ok My Father Chief  George

Daniels parker is an  Import-Export Merchant and consultant in oil

industries/Diamond in South Africa region.

I am  interested in investing  in your country and also interested in

investing with your  assistance. My Dad died on 14th sept.2003 and my

family members want to take all he left  behind because i am the only

Child  he has,but fortunately before his death he gave me all his

property documents and  account informations/documents.He has some funds

locked up in  a security company in Europe and i need somebody i can trust

through you to transfer all the  documents to his name,so he can pick

the funds and with

your assistance i can invest in your country.

Kindly declare your willingness to comply to me for immediate

discussion on the investment  programme. Total amount to be invested

USD$12.5,000,000,00.USD ..Cash investment, 4 Metric  tons of AU in dust....Treasure

investments,Precious stones,diamond quantity not  decleared...Treasure

investments from South Africa.

Immediately I receive your details, I will feed you back with the

arrangements. There is  possibility for a meeting.

Anticipating your immediate reply.

Mr .Williams Parker