[Chlug] Best offer of this year ;)

Fernando Copeland puzzle at bricofer.it
Mon May 10 01:07:07 UTC 2004

Everyone is a bore to someone. That is unimportant. The things to avoid is being a bore to oneself.
A leader is someone who helps improve the lives of other people or improve the system they live under.
The lives of the best of us are spent in choosing between evils.
If there be any truer measure of a man than by what he does, it must be by what he gives.
Evil is nourished and grows by concealment.
Being an umpire is like being a king. It prepares you for nothing.
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of
 weakness, and dies by chance.
I was the only one there I never heard of.
My definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough about what's really going on to be scared.
The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith.
It is not from ourselves that we learn to be better than we are.
No eulogy is due to him who simply does his duty and nothing more.
The wretched have no compassion, they can do good only from strong principles of duty.
An unforgiving eye, and a damned disinheriting countenance!
Enter on the way of training while the spirits in youth are still pliable.
Most of us ask for advice when we know the answer but we want a different one.