[Chlug] Fw: CHLug

Karl Clements phoenix at austnet.org
Sun Nov 23 10:12:02 UTC 2003

Internode is retail arm for Agile Internet Services. Who are working on
rolling out their own DSLAM's they have done 1 or 2 so far just not
here.

Linux users take up new tech faster typically because they are not
locked into a vendor and because they know what they are doing, which is
part of why I enjoy my linux so much.

Raising 50K could be interesting, although you would want to raise more
for some breathing space.

- --
Karl Clements

<reply who="Scott McLachlan" date="Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:49:06 -0500">