[Chlug] WIN 1 of 7 DVD PLAYERS COMPETITION! (Australian Residents Only)

OpinionsPaid.com panel at cbr.com.au
Fri Jul 25 12:51:02 UTC 2003

Hi!

We would like to give you the chance to WIN ONE OF 7 DVD PLAYERS by joining www.OpinionsPaid.com!

It's FREE to join and completely up to you when or if you would like to participate in our competitions.  Please note: we are not a junk mail provider. If you wish to join, you will only receive competition emails from OpinionsPaid & not from any other distributor. You can win great CASH prizes for participating!

ONLY TWO EASY STEPS TO WINNING ONE OF THE DVD PLAYERS:

STEP 1: Join www.OpinionsPaid.com to become a member and be sure to put OpinionsPaid.com as your referrer.

STEP 2: Enter your details in the OpinionsPaid 100th Birthday Giveaway Competition form, with the names & email addresses of any friends or family you would also like to refer this competition to. Press submit, and your name will automatically be entered into our competition and you will have the chance to win one of 7 DVD Players. For competition terms and conditions see our website.

At OpinionsPaid.com, we conduct fun consumer surveys over the Internet & we test a wide range of products & services. We reward you for your feedback by entering you into our CASH Prize draw competitions. The more surveys you complete, the more chances you have of winning. Your input can shape the way companies develop products, policies & services.

Regards,

Linda
OpinionsPaid Manager

OpinionsPaid.com is a member of the Colmar Brunton Research group which is a member of AMRO & the Market Research Society of Australia (MRSA). OpinionsPaid 100TH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY Competition NSW Prize Permit TPL03/07092, SA Prize Permit T03/2684, ACT Prize Permit TP03/2831. You have received this email because you were referred to us by a member of OpinionsPaid.com or through Colmar Brunton Research. If you no longer wish to receive emails from OpinionsPaid.com or participate in surveys please send us an email at panel at cbr.com.au with the word 'unsubscribe'. We thank you for your time and appreciate your opinions.