[Chlug] Business Proposal

McCoy Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. mccoyin at vsnl.net
Wed Dec 17 03:24:02 UTC 2003

Dear Sir / Mam,

It's a matter of few hours of labor to develop a site but it takes days to develop a stunning site. We introduce you to net by adding zing & vitality to the net through an unparalleled blend of technology & creativity that provides you with that distinct advantage and leaves the audience spellbound.

We are an Information Technology company based in Delhi, INDIA specializing in Designing and Development of Websites and Multimedia Presentations. We are into this field for last four years and had done work for some top Indian Groups/Companies.

We are looking forward for some sort of arrangement by means of which you can outsource some of the Web related work to us. We had already tied up with a few companies.

The Primary reason for this sort of arrangement will be the Cost factor, as the cost of manpower here is comparitively cheaper than prevailing in your country and if we talk about the quality, we are enclosing a list of a few websites designed by us, acheck out yourself and let our work speak for ourselves.

www.oceanicjewellers.com / www.purvadesigns.com / www.rupinkriti.com / www.intouchinc.biz / www.flex-international.com / www.sandmartin.com / www.khatemafibres.com / www.ganpatidawakhana.com / www.techtrainings.com / www.megasealindia.com / www.universaloffsets.com / www.mapsstudyabroad.com / www.aerostarhelmets.com / www.ahaworld.org / www.eiplfloors.com / www.ceaindia.org / www.taalmel.com / www.bhartiyacraft.com / www.benchmarkpaper.com

With Regards,
For McCoy Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.

Vijay Peswani / Amit Gupta
3/301, Ashish Complex, New Rajdhani Enclave,
Delhi-110092, INDIA.
91-11-32108073, 91-11-55254501, 9811730039(Mobile)
www.mccoyin.com

If you do not wish to receive such emails kindly reply to this email with unsubscribe in the subject box.