[Chlug] Re: the info yout requested.

Sites arcangelmi at tutopia.com
Wed Aug 27 00:26:28 UTC 2003

Well John...

We have the best hosting services and packages ever created!

Welcome to webmasters also!

See our plans here and compare them!: (this is only to show the plans, is not the Company webpage)

You will have your own control panel to manage your hosting account. (and very easy to manage it)

Go to:

http://mipagina.cantv.net/piedrablanca/hosting2.htm

Also if you needed Professional web design we are the right company!... All included (design and hosting) for only just 35$ a month!

Even with any of our hosting plans, you can have your own very competitive and dynamic Mysql data base web page with just a few clicks using our pre-installed PHP CGI scripts (very easy to configure it). You don't need to know SQL skills!

We heve the best and complete preinstalled scripts available in the market, without paying any thing else to make your web pages the best!.

You could make and manage your e-mail lists news letters (unlimited).
Professional Autoresponders acoounts (unlimited).
POP e-mails for your web page users. (unlimited).
Unlimited subdomins.
Unilimited URL forwarders.
Unlimited e-mail addreses like yourname at yourdomain.com
And much more!

Just check it up! .

To get more information about our company, just replay this e-mail with the word I am interested to know more about your services, and we immediately will send you the information.

We are mayor dealers.

Thanks for your inquiyi!

If you think you have recieved this e-mail wrongly,  just reply this e-mail with the word "remove me please" and we will honorate your desires.