[Cbsupport] big pond

John Simpson john.s.simpson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:55:03 UTC 2006

Hi Scott

I need to get some information from you

How long ago did you get a computer from us? ( It'll help us determine a
course of action as we recently change our Distribution)

Are you on Dialup, Adsl or Cable?

If on Dialup, did you get the modem from us?

If on Dial up, did you run the "Configure Internet Connection" from the
Kmenu/Internet/Connect to Internet  Menu?

If we can't get you setup over the net, and you are a recent ( last 3
months) recipient, could we get you to bring the computer box and
modem/power/serial cable in for testing ( You wouldn't need the monitor or
anything else bought in)

--
John Simpson

http://nighthawk.mine.nu/
"Quantum Physics: The dreams stuff is made of."