[Cbsupport] printer and scanner info

Avery hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Sat Mar 22 12:03:02 UTC 2003

Dear Kylie and Co

Tried the messager but didn't work will try it again later.  We both
have a bad flu and I don't want to concentrate that much

Last night I searched and tried to find things:
            1.

> http://space.tin.it/computer/wvtberti/linux/stp_driver/gs_stp.htm

It appeared to me that Daniele Berti had a driver for C41SX Epson Stylus
Printer.  I'm to scared to download and I don't know how to install it

        2.

> http://snapscan.sourceforge.net/#work

appears to have 2 diamond veiw Mitsubishi usb scanner drivers but I
don't know if either would work or how to do it

           3.
I downlaoded a flash thingy but I don't if I should try to install it
Install_flash_ player_6_linux.tar.gz

        4.       I'm using Mozilla Navigator,Browser and Galeon as
Konqueror Browser keeps crashing on the net.        Galeon has a down
load available to fake that your using Explorer
but then the download and install issuse comes up again

        5.        I've joined a cople of places but I'm getting lost one
is Just linux, Gnome desktop.org and freshmeat.  I feel stupid I've
never used a chat room and don't know how to post a question or where
the best help is.

It appears that the Optus line is still conected 9774 0063 I'm using
9796 4589 for the net
thanks
/Avery/