[Cbsupport] for Newbies helping yourself

http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/cbsupport/

Hi all Newbies

If you click on this link you will see all posting of Computerbank over the last few years
You can then book mark this or add it to your favourites

Over time you can browse through and see if there is already aposting that can help you

I would recommend selecting thread as then it will link together topics fro that month and year

So if some one has had your problem it might already be there

If you are a Newbie I would be interested in how you sove your issuses and what links you have found as well

do you have something you can post whether it be a Linux news item
Or a useful link?

I for one would like to know, this is self discovery and I won't judge You might come up with something I haven't found
Infact I'm sure you have

I really would like to hear I 'd also like to know how and what you use your computer for, I'm interested
regards
AVery