[Cbsupport] Open Office Help-en get it

Hi Guys
do you have help on your Open Office?

Well ig you don't you can down load it off the net

Get up a xterm or Konsole window (whatever you prefer)
Make wure you a re on the net (dialed up)

Key in su and then press enter
Ky in your root password and press enter
bash 2 has come up
key in apt-get install openoffice.org-help-en and press enter

It will load it onto your OpenOffice.org and shouldn't take to long at all

If it comes up is the latest package you already have it

I like Openoffice.org writer
and Openoffice.org html editor and I really love OpenOffice.org impress better than MS Powerpoint I find it easier to use

Still have a choice of 2 room s to rent in Hallam/ near Dandenong contact off list

regards Avery