[Cbsupport] Openoffice/How are you going to read this Cara

Dear Cara
we have 2 sides on our computer
At sometimes I'll have ot work out how to change permissions and share mozilla
thats what we sue for email
If you can't get kmail to work use mozilla mail
If you can't get mozilla mail to work use kmail
If you can recieve mail maybe you can view it at bigpond through a browser
We use dodo so on Davids side we have book marked the members area and and view emails there without downloading them and if there is something for him we can save it
Then we download on my side
Maybe you can do the same with bigpond

I don't recieve mail form CBS I only send it
So I go to a web brower and then I have it book marked but I view the list through

http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/cbsupport/2003-July/date.html

You might want to set up a yahoo or msn or hotmail account they are free as an alternative

Any way back to open office I would say you will have to open a konsole or xterm window
type in su press enter
type in your root password press enter
then apt-get install openoffice.org press enter

but check this out with computerbank first I might be wrong
Avery