[Cbsupport] Cara/kmail/bug

deBrouwer&Maxwell hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Fri Jul 4 19:16:02 UTC 2003

Hi
Well if kmail has a bug use mozilla
I have been using mozilla for over 3 months never had a problem with
mail or browsing
Only printing and I think I know what to do now     thanks Kylie
but to test I need more cartridges

Anyway try mozilla
I love it so much I purged kmail right off my system
Gone gone gone
I never used it why keep it I needed space
but if you have 2 it will give you the chance of using the other when
one fails

apparently there are other mailers like mutt and Opera
I'm going to try and get Opera but I have to build it
Something I haven't done yet and I have instructions
So I want to try
You can't learn anything if you don't try

Avery