[Cbsupport] RE: [Cbtechnical] Scanners under linux ?

Price, Tim Tim.Price at auspost.com.au
Tue Sep 24 12:57:01 UTC 2002

http://hardware.linuxfaqs.de/entry.php?tab=peri&id=1753

> Canon N670U (with usb interface) will work under linux?

http://hardware.linuxfaqs.de/entry.php?tab=peri&id=1628

Short answer - appears to be either no, or badly. If the client is wanting
to buy, get them to buy from a company that doesn't show contempt for linux.

The Sane website has a list of supported scanners.

http://www.mostang.com/sane/sane-backends.html

--
       ______
      ( tpgp )