[Aslug] Operating?

Dennis dennisj at fastmail.com.au
Thu Feb 6 23:16:19 EST 2014

Rob,

Dormant best sums it up.

I was convenor a couple of years ago, but then got a job out bush, and
was not able to keep the ball rolling.

A few of us had a couple of informal get togethers at Nongs restaurant
on Friday evenings in the last 12 months.

All you need to do to get things rolling again is organise a venue, Feng
at Centre for Remote Health may be able to help, and then publicise the
date, time and venue in this list. I can't make it on weekdays anymore,
as still out bush. About every 2nd Saturday evening might suit me, but
generally does not suit others.

There are some slow burning mediawiki and olpc projects smoldering away
in the background.

I suggest that if you can find a venue, then just decide on a date and
time,  Tues, Wed or Thurs evenings about 7pm might work, then let people
know through this list.

Dennis