[Aslug] Last ASLUG meeting of 2012

Bill warvault at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:54:48 EST 2012

Hey guys, I dunno how relevant, or interesting you'll find this, but here
is a screenshot I took on my Android phone, VNC'd into my new raspberry pi!
The vnc server is actually configured at 320x600 for a scrollable, portrait
desktop. I set the 'pi up as a headless torrent slave and use Transdroid on
my Android to cue up torrents. If anyone is looking to get started with an
android experimental, laboratory-type machine, there is a new generation of
HDMI thumbdrive thingies coming out of Asia. UG007, MK802, MK808 are the
search terms to Google for. I have the MK802II on order from dx.com for
about AU$80...