[Aslug] Mike's message

Ken T professorsnapper at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:53:04 EST 2011

Hey Mike (and gang),

You're the first one to propose a meeting for this month - barring any
naysayers, let's hold one tomorrow night - Wed 11th May, 7pm.

Suggestions for topics, etc?

On the topic of Python programming, I wonder if anyone is up to speed on
Ubuntu's "quickly" rapid GUI development tool, and would care to give a
demonstration or how-to?

Re: Python books, Mike, I dunno who borrowed your books (maybe Steve?). I
borrowed one of Adrian Casey's books ages ago (Python 1.x), which he's since
gifted to the group. I have this book in my posession if anyone wants it.
Thanks,
Ken.