[Aslug] March ASLUG meeting date?

Ken T professorsnapper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:31:43 EST 2011

Hi folks,

Is anyone keen for a meeting this month? Suggestions for discussion topics /
presentations, etc?

There's a 50-50 chance I may be unavailable for next Wed eve, but of course
that's no reason not to choose that night if it suits the majority of
people.

I personally could use some help in getting audio inputs recognised (and
sorting out some odd crashes) on an audio program called Jokosher, which
sits somewhere between Audacity and Apple's GarageBand... I'm not quite sure
if the problem is with Jokosher, or with the Linux Mint Debian Edition it's
running on...
By the way, I've been receiving a subscription for Linux Format magazine for
several months now - if anyone's keen to borrow issues, I'm happy to oblige.

Hurrah!
Ken.