[Aslug] ASLUG meeting 8th June

Ken T professorsnapper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:45:42 EST 2011

Hi folks,

I won't be able to attend a meeting tomorrow night (or this week), but will
be keen to hear a report of what comes out of it.

As it turns out, I'm going on a bush trip tomorrow. Feng, I presume you can
be there to let people in? I've got a door swipe card, but I won't be around
tomorrow to hand it to someone else... as a possibility (and as a Plan B),
if a swipe card is needed for tomorrow, email me tonight to let me know by
say 9.30p, and I can arrange to drop the card to anyone in the Alice area
late this evening, if you supply details...
Ta,
Ken.
--
There are no absolutes in life. Period.