[Aslug] ASLUG 2010

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Sun Feb 14 13:40:22 EST 2010

Gday All,

First up, apologies regarding my oversight sending around a reminder email for
last Wednesday's ASLUG meeting. No excuses, just forgot.

Anyway, Steve, Feng and myself got together and had a chat. Among the outcomes:

- Feng has kindly offered the facilities at the Centre for Remote Health for
future meetings. I'll firm this up next week and publish details on the website
(map, how to get there).

- We'll watch the Revolution OS DVD at the next meeting.

- Some interest firming up around a possible Python study group ... anyone else
interested?

Following the pattern of "second Wednesday of the month", the next meeting will
be March 10 at 7.00PM.

Mike