[Aslug] ASLUG Web Site

Adrian Casey agc at agcasey.com
Thu Jan 12 18:07:05 UTC 2006

Hi all.

I recently noticed that the ASLUG site has been hit by spam bots which add
meaningless comments to each and every article.  This is difficult to stop
using the version of phpWebLog used for the site.  For the time being, I have
disabled user comments completely.  If you have a comment to make on an
article, please send it via the ASLUG mailling list and I'll add it to the
story manually.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.  I look forward to seeing
you at the first meeting for 2006 on Wednesday, February 8th at 11 Casuarina
Court, 7:00pm.

--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.