[Aslug] ASLUG Meeting : April 12th

Adrian Casey agc at agcasey.com
Sat Apr 1 07:55:02 UTC 2006

If you're interested in Linux clustering, make sure you get along to this
meeting!  We have a special guest coming along who will demonstrate a 2-node
Linux cluster running on a laptop!  Truly amazing stuff.

I have asked Geoff Kingsmill from Hewlett Packard to come along and show us
what he has been playing with lately.  Geoff is a long time Linux user with a
wealth of knowledge in all things computing.  Don't miss out on this
opportunity to see some great technology and meet with a wonderful Linux
enthusiast and expert.  It should be a great night.

See you at 7:00pm, April 12th at 11 Casuarina Court in the ADSL shed.
--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.