[Aslug] ASLUG Meeting : April 16th

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Sun Apr 13 11:53:01 UTC 2003

Greetings all.

I've decided to kick off a series of short tutorials to be presented at ASLUG
meetings called "The Seven Habits of the Lazy Sys Admin". I think there would
be value in going through some of the basics with folks in a hands-on
environment. I'll be presenting the first "Habit" at the next meeting which
deals with setting up your BASH environment for maximum effect with minimum
effort.  Don't miss out!

Of course, if anyone has any hints or tips to pass on, please do so at the
meeting.

There's also some discussion about RedHat certification going on at the web
stie - check it out if you're interested.
--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.