[Aslug] ASLUG : linux.conf.au 2002 -- schedules, registration, etc all available

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Tue Jan 22 22:01:35 UTC 2002

Greetings,

I received this the other day.  If any of you are fortunate enough to be
attending, here's some information.

Because you are reading this indicates that my email problem is solved.
(Config error on my part - apologies to all who missed email).

Remember to check the web page for the latest meeting details - don't rely on
getting a message from me....   ;-)

Cheers.
AGC.