[Aslug] January APC Linux feature

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Fri Dec 20 19:53:02 UTC 2002

The folks at Consolidated Press tell me that the January edition of APC
magazine has some good Linux stuff.

Here's some of what they have to say -:

"The  Advanced Linux Pocketbook 2003!

APC has featured some great Linux stuff over the last few issues, and
continues to do so in the January issue with the The Advanced Linux
Pocketbook 2003. This updated version of the best-selling book for the Linux
user who's ready to move beyond the basics has been released as an exclusive
ebook on this month's CD set. Valued at $19.95, it covers Debian 3.0r0 and
is yours for FREE.

Check out our Workshop section and find out how Mandrake Linux 9.0 and
almost any Linux distro can get a graphics boost from nVidia's latest
drivers. As well as seven of the best handy habits which Linux users have
come to live by."

Sounds like a good holiday read to me...
--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.