[Aslug] ASLUG : Final meeting for 2002

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Tue Dec 3 20:33:02 UTC 2002

Yes folks, another year has come and gone!

We'll have our final meeting for 2002 next Tuesday, December 10th, 19:00 at
the Det.

Next year, we'll move to the Scout Hall and make good use of their Linux
boxes!  I'm very much looking forward to us being able to do some good
hands-on Linux at our meetings.  Should be great!  At this stage, I'd say
we'll resume meetings on Wednesday, February 5th.  Of course, we can still
communicate via the 'Net during the break....

--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.